Friday, April 27, 2012

Change of Plans

My brother is coming home from Afghanistan this week, and I have 5 days in a row off of work, so I am making a change of race plans.


I'm going to drive in to Pennsylvania (that's where I'm from).  I'll be running this race instead of the Burns Park 5K.  My brother said he'd run it too.


The race is actually not very close to my hometown, but it is near where my sister lives now.  I'm hoping she and her husband will run it too, or walk it with my nephew in tow.  If they're willing, I'm totally going to register him so he'll have a bib # and a finish time and everything!



2 comments:

  1. I'm really far behind on blog reading, so this is uber late. But that is SO exciting that your brother is coming home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...