Friday, April 13, 2012

Good Omens

  1. My left quad is twitching.  I'm taking this as a good sign.  It's raring to go.  I hope the right one is ready too.  
  2. I can't find my sunglasses, so I have to wear my backup pair.  This is a good sign because something always HAS to go wrong, and this is a pretty minor thing.  I'm hoping that this meets the quota and things are done going wrong now. 
See, I can be an optimist!

The weather is still 50-60% chance of showers, now with some thunderstorms early, and temps in the low 50s.

I didn't put as much music on my playlist as I had hoped, but this will do.  I'm not planning on listening the whole time, and even if I do, I'm okay with repeats.   (This is the Spotify link: MartianHalf, it's missing a couple songs compared to the final list and the screengrab below, but it's close.)



Expo was cool.  I was bummed because I didn't see any aliens though.  ;)  Oh well, there's always next year.

  


I decided what I'm wearing, sorry the dogs photobombed me (and it's kinda low quality anyway), but I need to get to bed soon and stop messing with photos and blogs...  I'll probably have a sweatshirt and track pants on over top before the start, so just look for the dorky blue halo headband. 

Laid out all my race gear and I'm ready to go:


See y'all bright and early.
Not-at-all-dorky photo of me modeling the race tee in the bathroom mirror.

3 comments:

  1. Ummm I see LOTS of aliens! HELLO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow and Sunday! Hope to see ya
    round the Big House! (My bib # is 8247)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...