Saturday, April 14, 2012

Martian Half Addendum

To all who commented on my race report (via blogger and facebook):

You're right, I shouldn't be upset about my time, and I'm really not.  I am upset that I walked so much at the end though.  I just don't feel like I gave it my all.  I threw in the towel at the end and would have liked to see what would have happened if I hadn't.  Even if I ended up with the same time or worse at least I wouldn't feel like I bailed out. 

More importantly: Race photos courtesy of the awesome Irina that I didn't have at the time of my original post.  Thanks Irina!  (all photos from the martian expo and finish also available here)

Me:
I'm faking happy for the camera and Irina.  Don't believe everything you see. 

And Jeff:


3 comments:

  1. Just saw on the last post ur doing big house 5k tom. Me too! Let's see if we can take a pic before. I'll be there early, so ill look for u. Do u know what ull be wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, love the addendum! Sorry I didn't email you the pics sooner, but the two hour nap was pretty fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...