Monday, April 2, 2012

Reversible, if you like wearing things inside-out.

This is my butt.  Try to contain your jealousy.


Dear Target,

These are not reversible shorts.  You suck.

Thanks,

Ty

(Reversible shorts would not have a giant tag in the butt seam on one of the sides.  I tried removing it from my other pair but it just left a giant weird white line.  Ugh. )

---------------------------
Found this today, may try the "half marathon tune-up" next week.  Coach has us running hills tomorrow so I'm not going to the group run.  I'll do 6 on my own instead, and try to do the middle 2, or maybe the whole last 4 at about a 9:00 pace....  Either that or I'll just take it easy.  We'll see.  
---------------------------
Time for work... I'm charge nurse tonight.  (yuck).  Here's hoping for stable, happy patients, no open beds, and nurses on their A-game. 


2 comments:

  1. Why no open beds? Isn't less people better? No?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Empty beds rarely stay empty, and new admissions are a lot of work. Not to mention unpredictable. You never know what kind of disaster could show up. Apparently yesterday on the shift before me they had to code a new admission in the hall before they even made into the room. No thank you.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...