Saturday, February 2, 2013

Photo Recap

Not sure if I'll have the time or energy to do a real recap tonight so here are a bunch of photos from the race and the weekend, with captions where appropriate.

Photo recap!

I'll get to a "real" recap soon, hopefully.  I don't even know where to start!

I was only 2 seconds away from having my worst half marathon time ever, at a 2:15:41 (2:15:43 is my personal worst, from 2010).  I wish I wouldn't have kicked so hard the last quarter mile, so it could be my worst time ever.  Just sounds cooler that way.  And legitimizes the difficulty of the course!  Or something.

Oh, and I got 3rd place in my age group (F 25-29).  There were 10 of us.  Not exactly a huge crowd, but there were more than three!

Jeff just got home with pizza from Jets.  Yay.  Bye.

2 comments:

  1. One of your toughest too I bet looking at the snow. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe... Look at all that snow. It must have been an awesome race!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...