Monday, April 29, 2013

Mouthful Monday

I'm FAMOUS!

Guess who was shown stuffing her face (fitting right??) in the May/June 2013 issue of Michigan Runner?


You can read the full article on their website.  It's on page 42 in the magazine viewer (page 24 printed on the page).

In case you missed it, here is my race recap from this event.  (I knew somebody took my photo when I was chowing down, and wondered where it ended up!!)

Thanks to DetroitRunner for finding this gem and tweeting it to me!

I got this question on Twitter, and I'm sure other people have it too, so here's how you pronounce my name:

First name: TIE-uh-see.  Like "fantasy" with "tie" instead of "fant".  Tie-asy.  There is no R in it.  It's not Tracie.  :P

Last name = pronounced "Coral" (like the snake, or the reef.).  Rhymes with moral.  (The moral of the story is...)  NOT like Corlay or Corley.

4 comments:

  1. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet
    visitors, its really really nice paragraph on building
    up new weblog.

    my page: Cheap Oakley Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is amazing. I hope it is framed on your mantel! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...