Sunday, March 23, 2014

Why can't it always be the weekend?

I know I still owe you a triathlon recap.  Sorry about that.  :\

In the meantime, my Saturday was fabulous as per usual recently! Killed a 10 mile run with the 501 group, had a nice hot shower, went climbing at Planet Rock, had some Thai food.  Sunday was sushi, shopping at Value World (got some really nice stuff for realllly cheap), and a coffee "date".  Wins all around.  Also, I'm on the prowl for new music for my marathon playlist again.  Send your suggestions!

10 miles sub 9:00 average pace?  Unheard of for me!  Granted I felt like I was racing to keep up with people, but I did it, so it counts!! 


video
This is a video of me in the shower.  True story.  


Climbing at Planet Rock! 

This time next week, I'll be in marathon recovery mode!!!  :D



1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for Frozen's "Let it Go" and the Lego Movie's "Everything is Awesome". Kids rule my music tastes. don't use your muscles this week. Stay in bed, wear a toga, have servants feed you grapes, and act like the Greek Goddess that you are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...